A List and Video Tutorial
1. Recognize you are not going insane. You either have an over-active conscious, are being parnaoid, or being spoiled.
2. Avoid too much truth-telling during those moments…for as long as you can…at all cost. Throw an unreasonable amount of F-bombs around, or even break the dishes to avoid it.
3. Don’t turn to mental healthcare. They may diagnose you and then you will never leave.
4. Keep away from drugs and alcohol. They could kill you. Or, could make for a really bad morning.
5. Don’t make it into art. Fitting all that into a genre can become exhausting.
6. Calm down, replace the negative chatter with positive chatter. Or…call yourself “crazy” and blame Geography.